1. PARTICIPATION RULES AND GUIDELINES. In addition to the other terms contained herein, all Users must be at least 21 years of age or older, have a valid Hollywood Charity Auction account that is in good standing with Hollywood Charity Auction, have an email
address with access to the World Wide Web and have a valid credit card.
2. SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. Some Hollywood Charity Auction Items are not available for shipment outside of the United States. Please check the Item description to see if the Item you are bidding on is available to be shipped internationally. Please be advised that we are unable to ship to certain countries including without limitation: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Herzegovina, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and Yugoslavia. All international shipments will be shipped via air delivery, FOB Chicago, Illinois. Shipping will be estimated on an item by item basis. The winning Bidder in any Hollywood Charity Auction will be solely responsible for all shipping and handling charges, custom charges, import duties, and any other fees, charges or expenses associated with the shipping of the Item to the winning Bidder. Hollywood Charity Auction is not responsible for any damages or losses caused by third parties in connection with any shipment(s) to the winning Bidder. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars.
3. PACKING AND SHIPPING. Hollywood Charity Auction will arrange for the packing and handling of all purchased Item by a carrier and/or packer of Hollywood Charity Auction choosing and will insure the Item against loss or damage. The winning Bidder will bear the cost of shipping, insurance and any import/export tax fees. Hollywood Charity Auction, Minorities in Broadcasting Training Program and their parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as “HCA”) are not liable for any acts or omissions of carriers or packers. Such carriers or packers may carry their own insurance and any claim for loss or damage should be addressed directly to them. International sales may be subject to VAT and other taxes, import duties, and/or customs or other charges not applicable to sales within the United States of America.
4. PAYMENT. All sales are final and payment of the full purchase price of the Item, including any applicable shipping and insurance fees by credit card, shall be made to Hollywood Charity Auction within one (1) day of the close of the auction for the Item. Payment will not be deemed to have been made and shipment will not be initiated until Hollywood Charity Auction has collected good funds. Refunds will only be issued if we fail to supply the item won. If you received tax deduction paperwork, you must return the paperwork in its original form, before a refund will be issued. Failure to do so will forfeit your refund.
5. BIDDER VERIFICATION: Please be advised that Hollywood Charity Auction reserves the right to verify all Bidders who have less than five (5) positive feedbacks and have placed a bid on an Item that exceeds five hundred ($500) dollars in price. Any Bidder with a bid over five hundred ($500) dollars will be required to provide Hollywood Charity Auction, within 24 hours of email notification from Hollywood Charity Auction, with valid credit card information including without limitation the security code from back of the credit card and the billing address. Bidder hereby provides full consent to allow Hollywood Charity Auction to preapprove the Bidder’s credit card for the greater of the bid price by the Bidder or one thousand ($1000.00). Hollywood Charity Auction reserves the right to block any Bidder if they fail to comply with this bidder verification process.
6. DELIVERY. If Hollywood Charity Auction is prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason from delivering any Item to the winning Bidder, Hollywood Charity Auction’s liability shall be limited to refunding the amount received by Hollywood Charity Auction for the Item, and shall in no event include any incidental or consequential damages. Winning Bidders typically receive their Items within two weeks following Hollywood Charity Auction’s receipt of full payment for the Item.
7. SALES ARE FINAL. All sales are final and all merchandise is provided “As Is”. Some Items may vary from actual picture. Items are new unless otherwise noted. There are NO refunds, as the fee collected is a donation to a charity. This includes membership; no refunds. If any technical issues should arise during the course of the auction, Hollywood Charity Auction reserves the right to correct such issues. If Hollywood Charity Auction fails to supply the agreed upon sold item because of donor broken agreements, or through no fault of their own; the bidder is entitled to a full refund, (minus shipping and handling).
8. RESTRICTIONS. At no time may the Bidder or Bidder’s successors or assigns use, or authorize or permit any person to use, any Item purchased through Hollywood Charity Auction in any manner that implies any connection with, or sponsorship or endorsement by Hollywood Charity Auction or which would disparage Hollywood Charity Auction’s reputation, name, or any of its intellectual properties or otherwise infringe on Hollywood Charity Auction. All rights reserved.
9. DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY SET FORTH HEREIN, HOLLYWOOD CHARITY AUCTION MAKE NO WARRANTIES NOR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO HOLLYWOOD CHARITY AUCTIONS OR THE ITEMS LISTED HEREIN, OR AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR AS TO THE SIZE, QUALITY, SAFETY, RARITY, IMPORTANCE, PROVENANCE, OR LITERARY, CULTURAL, SCIENTIFIC OR TECHNICAL RELEVANCE OF ANY ITEM OR ANY WARRANTY AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OR THAT THE ITEMS OFFERED ARE SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN AS COLLECTORS ITEMS OR THAT THE ITEMS HAVE AN OBJECTIVE RETAIL VALUE OR ARE SUITABLE FOR
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ALL USERS EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER HOLLYWOOD CHARITY AUCTION, MINORITIES IN BROADCASTING TRAINING PROGRAM OR ANY OF THEIR PARENTS OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OR SALE OF ANY ITEM ON THE HOLLYWOOD CHARITY AUCTION SITE, THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT FROM OR PARTICIPATION IN THE HOLLYWOOD CHARITY AUCTION; USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THE HOLLYWOOD CHARITY AUCTION WEBSITE; OR DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, TRANSMISSION FAILURES OR OTHER FAILURE OF OPERATION ON THE HOLLYWOOD CHARITY AUCTION AUCTION WEBSITE OR THE INTERNET.
12. NEW POLICY: All winners of set visits, walk‐on roles, VIP tickets, Award Show tickets, Celebrity or Political events may be subject to a background check prior to booking your event. If you are given instructions regarding privacy policies and you ignore them, or violate them, your booking may be canceled by the production. You will also be held liable for any future losses of donations (of that specific item) as a result of your actions up to $10,000. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND under these circumstance. If you engage in questionable behavior online, misrepresent yourself in any manner, or fail the background check, your event booking will be canceled WITHOUT A REFUND. By bidding and winning any item on this auction, you agree to these terms and conditions.